Complaints – Factsheets


PLEASE NOTE, this page is under review and will be revised shortly

These are most commonly made on behalf of a child or young person by their parent, carer or a representative. However, children and young people can make comments and complaints in their own right.

Information, advice or support available through Halton SENDIASS for free confidential and impartial support Tel: 0151 511 7733   [email protected]

Judicial Review

Guide to Judicial Review